SEO Moz gave me 5 stars!

by James Duthie on July 4, 2008

Ok… please excuse me for this incredibly self indulgent post. But I was a little excited when I read SEO Moz’s weekly roundup via my RSS reader this morning. My guest post on SEO Scoop was the sole recipient of a 5 star rating this week, which is a huge honour from one of the most credible sites in the industry.

Which just goes to show the value of guest blogging once again (I know… I sound like a broken record). It is highly unlikely the SEO Moz crew would ever have found the post on my blog. But donating it to Donna allowed my work to reach a far broader audience. And the benefit – a super piece of personal branding via the much loved SEO Moz crew. Money can’t buy that reference. Huzzah!

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

Mike Bradbury July 7, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Congrats.

kimberly bock July 8, 2008 at 12:37 am

I’m not into the glam thing for myself, but I kow you’re happy, so I’m happy for you! ;-)

James Duthie July 8, 2008 at 12:26 pm

@ Mike – Thanks. It was a little unexpected!

@ Kim – A little recognition every now and then is nice, especially from the Moz crew. Gotta take what you can get… :)

Leave a Comment