A tale of two Twitter wankers

by James Duthie on July 23, 2009

I must admit, I hate the way people add ‘Tw’ to the start of an existing word to describe it in context of Twitter (Eg Tweeple). But I think I may have just helped to popularise the term ‘twanker’, also known as a Twitter wanker. I’ve just written a post for my good pal Dave Harry at Huomah that analyses the recent Twitter scandal surrounding Kyle & Jackie O (who were famously dubbed Twitter wankers). In particular, I tackle the issue of the mass media mindset that most people bring to social environments, and the challenge it presents social media marketers.

Check out Avoiding the curse of the Twitter wanker now

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Emily May 18, 2016 at 3:17 am

If you need more traffic to your A tale of two Twitter wankers | Online Marketing Banter website you can try a keyword targeted traffic service free for 7 days here: http://yxbp.com/9xxk