Guest post on SEO 2.0

by James Duthie on July 16, 2008

I’ve dropped an ultra naughty guest post today on Tad’s SEO & social media blog – SEO 2.0. In it, I ask the age old question – what do sex, permission marketing & social media have in common? If you want to know the answer, you’ll just have to head on over to Tad’s fine blog and check it out. And who knows, you might even pick up a few tips on how to get lucky…

Click here to read sex, permission marketing & social media – The ultimate ménage à trois

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }

kay July 16, 2008 at 12:09 pm

I was pointed to that guest post from a plurk. a really great post and so very true. Now i’ve landed here and going to have a look around if you dont mind.

:)

Aidan July 16, 2008 at 11:46 pm

Dude

Really enjoyed your post on SEO 2.0.

I was trying to explain the same concept the other day to a potential client about the way his content was worded. I was like your trying to prosose on the on the first date.

Think you really hit the mark with your post. Congrats

Finding your style of writing engaging and looking forward to more future posts. Just wanted to let you know that people out there are listening.

Cheers

James Duthie July 17, 2008 at 7:09 am

@ Kay – Thanks for stopping by. I’m also on Plurk so feel free to add me as a friend and we can chat more – http://www.plurk.com/user/jamesduthie

@ Aidan – Glad you enjoyed the post. I also tend to use that first date analogy with clients. Using the sex analogy isn’t quite as appropriate in a corporate environment :) Thanks for reading. Perhaps I’ll be seeing some blog posts on the Inkode web site soon?

98125 new home construction October 17, 2014 at 12:59 am

This site truly has all the info I wanted
concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Leave a Comment