Guest post on SEO 2.0

by James Duthie on July 31, 2008

It’s been a while between drinks, but I’ve managed to get my backside into gear and write another guest post. I return to SEO 2.0 today to write a sequel to my sex, permission marketing & social media article. As luck would have it… that post was incredibly successful and helped Tad increase his subscriber base by 100 overnight. So I dissect the post and give my best guess at to why it was a subscriber magnet.

Read the 7 ingredients of a wildly successful blog post

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

SEO Blog July 31, 2008 at 5:20 pm

Thats a great post, good to see someone cana ctually write good articles!

Leave a Comment