Guest post on SEO Scoop

by James Duthie on June 3, 2009

After slacking off in May, I’ve taken back my regular spot on SEO Scoop in June. My post this month provides a beginner’s guide to marketing on Twitter (with help from my pal Matt Edge). The post provides guidance and case studies to those marketers unsure of how they can intergrate Twitter into their business. Six core marketing applications are outlined including customer support, research, informing, promoting, building word of mouth & branding.

Check out ‘A beginner’s guide to Twitter marketing‘ now

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Comment